Cutting-Edge Youth Programs
CCYSB is Richmond’s leading youth advocate
As a family services provider, CCYSB offers unidentified and underserved populations a chance to thrive.
We were formally established as a nonprofit organization in 1985. Inter-agency collaboration continues to be our guiding principle.
- West County Community Collaborative
- West Contra Costa Unified School District Collaborative
- Mentally Ill Offender Reduction Program
- Children, Youth and Family in Transition
- EPSDT Community Partnership (formerly known as Building Blocks for Kids).
Questions about program applications?
We are here to serve you and your family and to ensure that your loved one’s process of community-focused rehabilitation is receiving the utmost care and support.